[pics] larawan ng batas
eto si papa j. nasa meeting kami nyan. he didn't have to be there. di nga sha kasama sa mga iniemail eh, pero dahil sha ang batas ng logistics, kelangan niyang ipagtanggol ang kagalingan ng kanyang mga tauhan.
[See pics here.]
my baby shot me down :: 11:55 PM
LSS ni manong tricycle
it's fascinating to LSS on a song for several days and hear a trike driver singing it while he's zipping through the metro manila maze.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *one of these days you'll miss your train and come stay with me
we'll have drinks and talk about things
any excuse to stay awake with you
you'll sleep here, i'd sleep there,
but then the heating may be down again at my convenience
we'd be good
we'd be great together
why'd you have to be so cute?
it's impossible to ignore you
must you make me laugh so much
it's bad enough we get along so well
say goodnight and go
goodnight and go [imogen heap]
my baby shot me down :: 12:02 AM
let's do a wrap up
- nagpakababoy nung monday sa tony roma's with lonestar. ribs all around! i don't know how it happened but i might have been the one who killed draide's cam. don't worry, ipapaayos ko po sa friend ko. i-remind mo lang ako to get it done.
- tumawag si yoshi nung tuesday night. dumating na kasi ung cheap-ment niya. bumili rin si mokong ng crest whitestrips pero ung pang dentist kaya higher concentration ng bleach. ouch meng, di ko na kaya un. hehehe. come back na! i have no one to hang out with on tuesday nights na!
- wednesday = guess who's going to mauritius?! remember our convo dude... wifi under the sun, bask in the heat with your hot bikini-ed girls while, mai-tai in hand, checking my multiply site for pictures of the startgroup na wala ka *hint hint*. you can't have it all you know. hehehe. exage ha, 3-7 months? i'm going to miss you pare. waaaah! iwan mo na ako!
- watched da vinci code with the joe's (eks, xuj, aff, ted) and patrick on thursday. LFS, ended at 1ish in the morning. i liked it. ekai didn't. they changed quite a bit of the screenplay to a.) make filming easier, and b.) to fit their concept plot better. i still like the original plot better, it wasn't as blatant as this one eh. from point a to point b ung focus ng film. pictures of the night and movie review to follow.
- nanakaw ung phone ni xuj nung friday sa bus sa may 6750. shet meng, ang loser talaga. worse of all, i don't feel bad dahil nawala ung phone, i feel bad kasi nawala ung STRAP na kasama nung phone. *ducks and hides* loves ko pa naman ung strap na un. xuj, will lend you my other cel. kunin mo na lang one of these days.
- saturday early afternoon = release. nag overflow daw sabi ni janet nung ni-run niya sa prod. that's not supposed to happen. kaya nga ni apply ko ung limit-to-four na change eh. janet naman. ano ba...
- saturday early afternoon - missed butz's YOF. will go next week.
- HOMAYGAD, BIRTHDAY PALA NI IRIS KANINA! puteeeeeeek pano ko nakalimutan un? i'm such a bad friend talaga. maria iris cuspao palmera belated happy 23rd birthday!
- which reminds me... JAMIESON OBIAS, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIN PO! i won't say na your age kasi jahe na un. hehehe.
- watched a three and a half hour colors of worship concert this saturday evening. it ended 11ish pm na, and i didn't notice the time talaga. ang galing ng imusicappela (sp? gala and dentist uniforms!) and the adventist university (angas the black attire men) and the magsaysay highschool. linis ng sound, grabe. univoice. what happend to UE?! i guess fresh pa ung mga tao nila. salamat xuj sa ticket, kay vince para sa ride, at kay ed and ted for the car entertainment. wag naman ganun ka boring next time ha? di nga ako nakapagYOF pero hardcore worship songs naman for three hours. sleepy songs pa at that. at wag mashadong ma-depress sa performance.
- sunday na. what does today hold for me?
my baby shot me down :: 11:58 PM
[pics] Starbucks at the Fifth
12 Friday 2006
post-Peter at the nice Starbucks with powernap sofa's with Aff's cam.
talking about femme boys, girly boys, boys boys, and the gargling suka sounds we heard on the plane.
Aff bought the guava juice. This is like the third or fourth time in my entire life na nilibre nya ako sa Starbucks. This time I have proof. =)
[See pics here.]
my baby shot me down :: 12:03 AM
notebooks and scraps
google is the ultimate... once again, they've created a need for something that we never thought we should be using before. introducing, google notebook, where you can save pasted stuff from the net complete with links directly to your google storage.
thank god for google being smart enough to anticipate me using "compose email" and "save draft" into web memos for myself. my only issue with this tool is that you need to download an extension ('cause firefox is the shiznit) or a .exe ('cause IE sucks ass) to install it.
basically, you install whatever needs to be installed, restart your browser and wham. highlight whatever you needed highlighted - include pictures, links, whatevs man - then right-click and select "Note this (Google Notebook)" and it'll save everything HTML format and all into your notebook site. I don't know exactly how it works in IE, but there's also a sort of in-window pop-up thingy -- like the googletalk chat browser function in gmail -- which shows you the last four notes you selected.
i hope one day, they'll make it work for all OS applications. so while i'm on SAP, i'll just paste whatever shit, or maybe screenshot whatever directly only the notebook and the world will be a happy place. earth to larry page and sergey brin! *hint hint*
bwahahaha, matakot ka na web backlog! i know how to document you and your elusive lonestar links.
i love you janet. kahit na optimist ka habang ako realist.
kausap ko si janet kanina. sabi niya mahahabol daw ung scrap contract sa release!
my baby shot me down :: 11:59 PM
my baby shot me down :: 12:01 AM
Ultimately - Ernest Hemingway
He tried to spit out the truth;
Dry mouthed at first,
He drooled and slobbered in the end;
Truth dribbling his chin.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
i never knew he was gay. he never acted like a baklain. he wasn't metro either. he never showed an attraction to other men, though there were always several fags running after him.
others had an inkling of it, but they just thought he was on the down low. he recently admitted that he's a bug chaser. he had to because he has HIV now. i'm sad. i might lose a friend.
my baby shot me down :: 12:04 AM
malapit na yung birthday ng s700 ko. kelangan na shang ilagay sa retirement.
kung hinde ko lang ito nakita kanina, i'd still stick to my plan of buying the motorola L7. tapos na realize ko na moto has always had batt issues (kasama na dun yung V3x ni mish... which i saw was being sold sa greenhills for only 14.7k). sawa na ako na mag charge every three days eh and then i saw the samsung x820 (tingnan ung picture sa baba). fooooocha, ganda men!
pero wala pa ring tatalo sa 3mp na mp3 playing n80 ng nokia. 3mp! mp3! wala na. di ko na kelangan ng digicam at ng archos/zen/ipod nyan. ang only concern ko is hinde covered ung lens ng cam. i guess kelangan na bilhan ng protective shit yan.
kelangan ko na magipon ulet! goodbye SE. goodbye savings...
my baby shot me down :: 12:07 AM
[pics] LQ sa Shang
peter was EARLY so sila lang ni eks until i got there. then he left. then eks and i went around the mall. then aff arrived. we saw cp who's studying to be a pilot. then ted arrived. aff left. then ken arrived. end of may 12th.
aff, nasan pics mo?
[See pics here.]
my baby shot me down :: 12:06 AM
For me, to travel is to feed my being with the thought of being present for someone, somewhere.
my baby shot me down :: 12:08 AM
work to learn to work to learn
this is such a cheese but i'm starting to like work again. snaps for me getting the scrap finished! well, kinda. i dunno, these days i'm a lot more calm and a lot less distracted. somehow i believe it's because my laptop's so fucking sad and slow that i end up closing all irrelevant programs, even the ones necessary necessary to get BS certified. i don't even chat anymore. but then, my constant IM-mate is on training until june.
i know this is the shit but i'm taking what master j said to heart. milo's said it before. so did leyo, francis, shaun, madame amore, kuya erwin, harlie, mish, mark, etc etc. i'm stuck here so i might as well get used to it. MAKE THE MOST AND LEARN, jason said. sige, dahil si master j yan, at gwapo sha, idol, and kuya ko, i will listen. but seriously, i am getting interested in all that web and edi and whatever reservations shit. i wanna work on workflows. i may be biting off more than i can chew, but screw it, jeff's not here to get me all depressed on why i'm still with acn. geoff's excitement on work in infectious, and i got contaminated.
action item: GET ADDICTED TO GREEN TEA AND DRINK IT WITH A STRAW. LEARN DAMNIT.
last, my ex-husband will be back this fri-mon and he's suggested to go out 3pm-onwards on the 12th. milo, i'm cutting-work/using-up-my-offset-hours. basta, scheduled leave. come to think of it, hinde ko pa natapos ung transactions na dapat para sa tuesday dun sa stock exchange...and it's already the fifteenth on monday. DEADEST DEADLINE. should i just leave the entire day on friday instead? hmmm... i probably will. uwi ko na lang ung laptop para tapos na.
instead of doing this why don't you officials do something more productive... like improve highways and sponsor the development of alternative fuels or something. you think that movie is bad? you want that banned? i suggest you ban all the b-rate pinoy porn you try to sell off as legitimate movies first. hell, i suggest you read the book first. we're not saying that the flick's saying is true. we're not agreeing with its plot, but we're mature enough to realize the difference between our faith and how others want to portray it. if you're a true catholic, you'd know all the juicy smutty christian history ala-tabloidic details and still believe in christ anyway. the point is not the history behind it all, but rather WHAT THE MAN TAUGHT and HOW HE LIVED. that's the main idea of the sentence of life. discern the difference. for those who can't, well, that's their choice. let them deal with it.
my baby shot me down :: 12:08 AM